In the coming days, as we finalize all of the sessions, we will update the the full speaker list, with details of their presentations and hopefully by the end of December, we will publish the daily schedule of sessions.
For now, we are amazed and proud to offer this partial list of confirmed speakers:
- The Psychology of Product Design: Creating Usable Content for Different Contexts
Kirk St.Amant, Author/Professor/Google Scholar
- Content as a Service (CaaS) in tech comm
Sarah O’Keefe, CEO and Founder at Scriptorium Publishing
- How to increase awareness of tech comm inside corporate walls
Tom Johnson, Senior Technical Writer at Google
- An Ode to Lists, The Ultimate Organizer
Saul Carliner, Professor at Concordia University
- How to gather and apply user feedback in the software development cycle
Maiken Blok, Instructional and Structured Communicator
- Ten Tools to Improve Your Screenshots with Snagit
Chandra Owen, TechSmith
- Localize Your UX Copy!
Put Yourself in Their ShoesThink Like Your Users
Hadas Khan, Senior UX Writer
- MCs and TCs – Activate!
Laura Novich, Zoomin
- Getting Started with API Writing
Anne Tarnoruder, Staff Writer at Synopsys
- Adventures in Evolving Content Delivery (Imperva Case Study)
Rick Teplitz, Documentation Manager at Imperva
- Fun with Bugs – or How to Better Enjoy Sushi
Yehoshua Paul, Tech Writer at Tufin
- API Docs: Where to next?
Yoni Palmer, Documentation Manager at Brix
- Jeff Klein, Documentation Manager at Tufin
- State of Docs-As-Code
Ben Mansheim, Senior Tech Writer/UX Writer
- Leah Aharoni, Business Consultant, Founder of SHEvuk
- Increase Your Power and Effectiveness in Meetings
Helen Gottstein, Business Communications Coach
- David Sommer, Co-Founder and CMO at LangSouls
- MVP Documentation and the Landscapes of Moscow
Paula Stern, CEO of WritePoint/tekom Israel Spokesperson
- Join our regular Unconference Session – this year, moderated by Ben Mansheim!
- Vendor representatives from several leading products
- Speed networking – every day of the conference!
- And many others!
And some of the other presentations being scheduled:
The Psychology of Product Design: Creating Usable Content for Different Contexts
Update on Documentation Tools (A Comparative View)