Presented by Maiken Blok
Learn how a customer centered approach and listening to user feedback help companies improve the user experience through their software development cycles.
In this particular case, we look into how it was done in practice at TimeLog A/S, and how the methodologies have developed since then. The aim is to show how theory can be turned into practice, which initiatives companies need to work with and if it is beneficial to invest both time and money in a customer centered approach.
The presentation touches on different focus points and themes, including but not limited to:
- User tests
- Variables when evaluating aspects of usability and design
- New ways: Customer centered approach in development and documentation
- Cultural (both within the company and national cultures) and language aspects
- How is the feedback and development process in theory and practice?
- How does TimeLog gather user feedback and include it in the development cycle?
- How does it affect the technical communication and user experience?
- What is the development after the publication of the paper
About Our Presenter
Maiken found her calling and is an educated Technical Communicator. She holds a master’s degree in Technical Communication and Localisation from the University of Strasbourg, France and the TCTrainNet certification.
Both as a mentor for tech com students and as part of her commitment to tekom Danmark as President, she aspires to spread the word about our profession and motivate even more people to join the field of technical communication.
As part of the Product Management team at TimeLog A/S in Denmark, she turns her knowledge from Customer Success into useful help, learning paths and onboarding material.