What does it mean to organize a conference during a pandemic? Well, the best word might be “different”. So, what’s different about 2021, what can you expect to experience? Here’s some of it (pictures and more to come in the next few weeks).
- Customized, online platform – branded with the colors and the look of MEGAComm. The seats may not be as comfortable as Cinema City and the food may not be as good as at the hotels, but you won’t be able to beat the commute time. No traffic, no parking issues or costs!
- International speakers – more than ever! What corona did for MEGAComm was open us up and we learned that people know about our conference and honored to present. So, far, we’ve lined up speakers from Israel, the Netherlands, France, East Coast and Midwest areas of the US, and India. And more are joining all the time! Keep checking the 2021 MEGAComm Presentation’s page. It’s changing almost daily now as we finalize topics and speakers.
- Exhibition Hub – where you’ll be able to interact with our sponsors – in real time, in amazing ways (AND, you’ll get bonus points towards winning some contests as you visit and chat with our sponsors.
- Networking – the sooner you register, the sooner you’ll be able to sign up for specific sessions, create your MEGAComm profile, and begin meeting others. You’ll also be able to live-chat with people during the conference, ask speaker’s questions, and more. All through an extensive chat component of the platform.
- tekom and MEGAComm – for a few years now, MEGAComm has been sponsored by tekom and has been honored to have speakers / presentations and guests from tekom Europe visiting here. This year, we have bundled membership in tekom with the MEGAComm price (currently, this is for existing tekom members only). tekom members can renew their membership together with their MEGAComm attendance in one bundle! Non-tekom members who wish to register can contact us at email@example.com and we’ll explain how you too can benefit from attending MEGAComm AND joining tekom at the same time.
Great speakers, great networking. Israel’s technical writing community’s annual event is going to be great this year! The excitement is building…but time is short. So, please register now!