Research shows that video is a highly effective medium for conveying information and it offers a lot of possibilities for enriching onboarding, training and documentation content. A simple screen recording is a good start, but there are many methods and effects that are easy for technical communicators to use and help create more effective and professional content. But what are they and how do you use them?
Workshop attendees will be introduced to a series of proven video design techniques; then learn how to easily realise these effects in TechSmith Camtasia 2018.
• Recording & Editing Best Practices
• Supercharge Your Video Script
• The Power of Animations & Behaviors
• Consistency through Templates, Themes and the Library
• When to include Speaker Video, and How
• Simple tips for getting Crisp, Clear Video
• Hidden Features in Camtasia
We will conclude with a question and answer session.
Note: While many of the best practices shown can be applied to different video tools, the video-editing portion of this workshop will focus on TechSmith Camtasia 2018. Bring your laptop with the free trial installed, if you want to follow along.
Presenter: Anton Bollen, Customer & Market Strategist