Many of us work in cross-cultural teams, but do we ever stop and think about:
- What is important to each person in our team?
- Do we have cultural clashes that affect happiness and effectiveness?
- What else affects team performance? – And how do I improve and measure it?
Take a ride with me in the helicopter and get a leader’s view on how we can strengthen the cross-cultural collaboration, improve motivation and better measure team performance as a whole.
The presentation touches on different focus points and themes, including but not limited to:
- Working in culturally diverse teams
- Finding the right motivators
- Measuring performance
- Tips & tricks
- How you make cross-cultural collaboration work
- How you find the right motivators and adjust to your team members
- How you measure team performance
About the Presenter
Maiken found her calling and is an educated Technical Communicator. She holds a master’s degree in Technical Communication and Localisation from the University of Strasbourg, France and the TCTrainNet certification.
Both as a mentor for tech com students and as part of her commitment to tekom Danmark as President, she aspires to spread the word about our profession and motivate even more people to join the field of technical communication. As Senior Manager of the Technical Documentation team at BK Medical ApS in Denmark, she uses her knowledge and skills to motivate the team and deliver high quality documentation in 27 languages to obtain regulatory approval and the right to sell products on a global scale.