For MEGAComm Conference Days:
- Sessions will begin on time. This is especially critical when dealing with an online conference! Attendees will be admitted approximately 10 minutes before the start. All attendees will automatically be placed on mute.
- Typically each year, refreshments are served throughout the day. We hope you’ll honor this tradition by ensuring you have plenty to drink and eat on the days the conference will be held online. Assuming we can hold an in-person conference on February 8th, we’ll take care of the refreshments!
- For information on sponsoring MEGAComm, contact email@example.com.
- Conference telephone: 058 4006640 (Sundays through Thursdays: between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Because MEGAComm is not legal entities and therefore unable to issue tax invoices, all transactions are conducted through WritePoint Ltd.
- Recordings of the sessions will be available for at least 7 days after the conference to all paying attendees.
Additional Date Limitations and Requirements:
- After January 1, 2022, all ticket purchases are non-refundable. We are making solid commitments both to the hotel and to the online conference platform.
- Name changes and/or attendee substitutions are not possible after January 1, as per our agreement with the conference platform.
- All sponsorships are non-refundable and are subject to the conditions specified in the Exhibitor form. All payments must be completed no later than January 31, 2022. If payment is received after this date, the vendor may miss out on elements of the sponsor package and logos may be removed from the site.
Note: The MEGAComm site is maintained by WritePoint Ltd. for the purpose of informing and promoting the annual MEGAComm conference. All sponsor names, products and logos appear with permission only.