In the coming days, we’ll start sharing information about the conference platform – what you will see there, what you can do (and we’ll include screen captures as well!
For now, just trust us – this platform is SO cool!
What we can tell you now is that starting several hours before the conference, you will be able to log in and:
- Build your profile (upload a picture, contact information, even upload a video if you want).
- Create an agenda of sessions you’d like to attend by pre-registering for them. No problem adding, removing, etc.
- Join topic-based networking groups so that throughout the conference you can meet others.
- Sign up for Meet-Ups (think of automated one-on-one networking, speed dating etc.). For documentation managers, imagine meeting another documentation manager for a 5 minute discussion on anything you want. In a specific industry and want to meet others?
- Build connections by inviting other attendees to connect with you.
- Visit the Exhibition Hub where you can request meetings, view videos, download information, and much more. Set up live streaming to chat with vendor reps and much more.