If you would like to pre-register for the GitHub for Beginners session, please complete the following form. Space is very limited. You will get confirmation if we can accommodate your request. The workshop will take place during two conference sessions with a break in the middle.
Part 1 – GitHub Basics
- Setting up git on your laptop
- Cloning a remote repository
- Pushing commits
- Opening branches
- Opening pull requests
- Pull request reviews
Part 2 – Static sites with GitHub
- Opening a repository
- Populating the repository
- Connecting to Continuous Delivery (CircleCI)
- Hosting your site on Amazon S3
Please note there is no reason to pre-register for the GitHub Unconference session.