MEGAComm is an annual conference held in Jerusalem. Next year’s conference will be our TENTH consecutive conference and we are very excited to be involved in the planning at this time.
We already know it will take place on February 18, 2016 – at CINEMA CITY in Jerusalem! (So mark your calendars now to save the day!)
Our attendees came from all over Israel – from the far north to many places in the south – central Israel, Jerusalem. They represent dozens of hi-tech companies – from multi-national corporations with offices around the globe, to small teams of writers and MARCOM professionals looking to help their company grow. They are marketing professionals, technical writers, graphic artists, engineers, web designers, translators, etc.
In past years, we have welcomed international speakers who flew to Israel specifically to present and share in the amazing experience that is MEGAComm each year.
Some important information:
- Program Details
- Conference opens at 8:00 a.m. with an hour of registration and networking
- Free parking available at the HaLeum parking lot located underneath the Cinema City complex
- Opening session 9:00 a.m.; conference ends approximately 6:00 p.m.
- Refreshments served throughout the day
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Once again, this year, registration includes vouchers to some amazing restaurants within the CINEMA CITY complex.
- Click here to learn about Sponsorship options.
- Click here to learn about the new Freelance Directory
Many of those who attend are decision makers in their companies, department leaders, MARCOM managers, small and medium-size business owners. Most represent Israel’s hi-tech industry – companies that are looking for the latest methods and tools to streamline their documentation.
Over the years, we had attendees from most of Israel’s largest companies: BMC, HP, Amdocs, IBM, RSA, Check Point, ECI, Microsoft, Intel, SAP, etc. The conference includes lunch and refreshments. There will be four concurrent tracks and breaks between each for networking and visiting the vendor tables.
We are honored to welcome back Adobe as our Premier sponsors.
Note: The MEGAComm site is maintained as a joint effort between WritePoint Ltd. and J-Town Internet Services for the purpose of informing and promoting the annual MEGAComm conference. All sponsor names, products and logos appear with permission only.