And here we go – as we finalize the MEGAComm 20/20 Program, here’s a list of some of the sessions we’ve scheduled so far:
- Creating Video Demos as Help Documentation (Adam Dales)
- Working Together: Zhu and the Art of Bridge Building (Laura Novich)
- Leading Innovation: Bringing Added-Value to Your Role (Tamar Wisemon)
- Little Words, Big Ideas: Microcopy for Complex Products (Yael Ben-David)
- How to Prepare CE-Compliant Information for Use (Martin Rieder)
- So You Think You Know What Your Readers Want? (Yoel Strimling)
- The Role of Risk Assessment in Technical Documentation (Martin Rieder)
- OMG, it’s error 5! The joy of microcopy (Hadas Khen)
- GitHub Workshop for Beginners – Two Sessions (Ben Mansheim) **
- Unconference: No agenda…that’s the point :-) (Ben Mansheim)
- The Perils of API Insecurity (Anne Tarnoruder)
Additional sessions can be found here. In addition, there are three 30-minute “tool” sessions that will take place and a session on Knowledge Bases (best practices, etc.) that does not yet have a session description.
Note: for the GitHub Workshop: Space is limited and you must pre-register here. The workshop is 90 minutes long and will break with other conference participants for 10-15 minutes.