And here we go – as we finalize the MEGAComm 20/20 Program, here’s a list of some of the sessions we’ve scheduled so far:
- Using Camtasia to Make Software Movie Demos (Adam Dales)
- Working Together: Zhu and the Art of Bridge Building (Laura Novich)
- Leading Innovation: Bringing Added-Value to Your Role (Tamar Wisemon)
- Little Words, Big Ideas: Microcopy for Complex Products (Yael Ben-David)
- How to Prepare CE-Compliant Information for Use (Martin Rieder)
- So You Think You Know What Your Readers Want? (Yoel Strimling)
- The Role of Risk Assessment in Technical Documentation (Martin Rieder)
- OMG, it’s error 5! The joy of microcopy (Hadas Khen)
- GitHub Workshop for Beginners (Ben Mansheim) **
- GitHub Unconference – Intermediate (Ben Mansheim)
- The Perils of API Insecurity (Anne Tarnoruder)
Note: Presentation Descriptions are being loaded as we finalize them.
** Space is limited and you must pre-register here. The workshop is 90 minutes long and will miss break in the middle for 10-15 minutes.